Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Update!

I hope you all had a very wonderful Christmas!! I had a wonderful Christmas myself!! I spent my first Christmas with my moms side of the family, and it was really nice! My girlfriends mom joined us too, that was the first time and of our family met each other. 

We spent Christmas Eve at my grandparents house, opened a few gifts and had dinner. I was super excited that my mom was able to join us, working retail and all... So that was awesome. Christmas morning we went to my aunts house and had a delicious breakfast. She makes this breakfast pizza (best way to describe it is an omelette in pizza form), and a bunch of other delicious breakfast foods. Now to back track a little bit, my cousin had her baby on Monday and came home from the hospital on Christmas Eve. They were going to stay home on Christmas, but they ended up surprising everyone by  coming over for breakfast!! 

After breakfast and some chit chat, we opened our gifts. I got money from my grandparents, my dad and my moms boyfriend, and with that I bought an iPad mini (thank you everyone)! My aunt got me some herbs so I can start my herb garden (I can cross that off my Day Zero Project now!!). My mom got me the Keurig I've been wanting for what seems like all eternity, as well as some accessories and coffee to go with it. My girlfriend gave me this amazing pair of black boots. There were other things as well, but I don't want to seem like I'm bragging.

Next week is New Years! 2015..., I don't have any New Years Resolutions yet, do you? I don't know if I should seeing how I have my Day Zero Project that I'm working on, as well as starting a 365 project starting January 1st. 

Speaking of that, I will be posting my 365 project pictures to my Instagram, which you can see on the right of the web page here! 

My brainstorming for content for both my blog and my YouTube channel is going really well! I'm looking forward to all the posts and videos I have been planning!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter witty comment here.