Monday, November 17, 2014

PET PEEVES

Hello everyone!
I had a blog post planned for today, but I changed my mind and wanted to do this one instead!

Couple little updates:
I now have chargers for both of my cameras!!! That's super exciting! I use my DSLR for my main videos, thinking about doing some vlogs with my point and shoot. Let me know if you'd watch those. Also, THE GAME I PREORDERED COMES OUT FRIDAY. Pokemon Omega Ruby. Judge me. I will, however be vlog/blogging about it, so be prepared.

Anyways, I wanted to talk a bit about pet peeves, and put a few of mine out there on the internet!
I don't have a lot of pet peeves, I like to think of myself as a simple person. I do have some however, and they are as follows;

1. Sliding teeth on silverware. That sound is horrendous, stop doing it.
2. When someone tells me I don't know what a storm is because I'm from California. It literally makes me want to punch you and tell you to shush.
3. People tailgating you when they can clearly pass you. I am not going to go any faster. Just go around me.
4. People don't return shopping carts. The cart return isn't far from your car, walk the extra 30 feet.

Let me know in the comments below what your pet peeves are!

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin, and all those cool places:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter witty comment here.