Friday, November 21, 2014

OMEGA RUBY HAS ARRIVED

ITS HERE AT LAAAAST
The post below may contain some nerddom.

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have arrived to the United States! And naturally I was the fifth person in line to pick up my copy of Omega Ruby! If you have been playing Pokemon for forever and a day like I have, chances are the third generation was on your top favorites list. This is a wonderful remake of the third generation, and boy, is it amazing. 

It was my first midnight release of anything, so I didn't really know how it was going to go. They were giving out posters, but I didn't really care about it though, I just wanted the game!! I took Catherine with me, but I don't think she was prepared for the "gamer world" she was stepping into, so that was funny to see. (Love you!)

But withough further ado... HERES SOME PICTURES.
How powerful is this?!?!?


I literally stayed up until 2am playing this.

                                                                                 There are new features, old features, friendly faces, same layouts of towns with much upgraded scenery, the graphics are smooth. Just, I can't even. 
I could talk about this for hours, but I don't want to give away any spoilers!!

Did you pick up your copy of the game?! Who was your starter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter witty comment here.