Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Obsessed


I've recently discovered that I had some credit on my Amazon account. With everything I could buy, I decided to buy leggings.... because I'm on the border of being a basic white girl. 
Now, I didn't just get a pair of black leggings. No. I bought, in-your-face, I-can't-believe-I-want-to-wear-these leggings. (Its on my Day Zero Project, so why not?)




Yes, the two above are the the ones I bought. These are the pictures from the Amazon store I got them from. (Link to Mermaid Leggings Link to Galaxy Leggings) Sorry not sorry to say, that I love wearing leggings (as long as they pass the "bend-over" test!). Colors, patterns, anything.

They are so comfortable to wear, they aren't like jeans that chafe and pinch if you move wrong. They aren't like yoga pants that are loose fitting and fall off when I run (true story). AND THEY COME IN MERMAID SCALE PATTERNS OF DIFFERENT COLORS. If thats not a valid reason to buy them, I don't know what is. 
Now only if I can find leggings that have pockets.



1 comment:

Enter witty comment here.