Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Leibster Award Nominations!!

Thank you very much Victoria from Style Me Darling for Liebster nomination! Go check out her blog for some beauty tips! The Liebster Award was created for smaller bloggers who don't many followers quite yet, and allow for some networking.


The rules 
Answer the questions the person that has nominated you has asked in their post
Share 11 random facts about yourself
Ask 11 questions yourself
Tag other bloggers to answer them

Victoria's questions
What’s your favourite go to item of clothing?
  - Leggings of course! I wear them way too much.

Who is your celebrity inspiration?
   - Its definetly a tie between Kesha and Sandra Bullock, both for different reasons.

What’s your favourite animal?
    - Orcas, always have and always will be my favorite animal. They are just amazing and I can't put into words how beautiful they are.

What is the blog post you are most proud of?
     - I would have to day my Day Zero Project! Its my list of 101 goals to complete in 1001 days.

What helps you concentrate when you are writing?
     - Having something play in the background, whether its a movie (that I'm not really into, or a movie I've seen a thousand times), or music. I can't work is silence.

Who is your favourite person in the whole world?
     - I can't pick just one person!

What is your favourite TV series?
     - Game of Thrones, hands down.

What accomplishment are you most proud to tell people about?
     - I graduated community college with two AA degrees!

Where do you most want to visit in the world?
     - I've always wanted to visit Spain and Australia.

What’s your favourite colour?
      - Glitter is my favorite color. If you tell me it isn't a color, you haven't seen glitter sparkle.

If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?
     - As cliche as it sounds, I like being me! I don't want to be anyone else.
11 random facts about me
·       1. I love tumbler mugs, I want all of them. 
        2. I got my septum pierced on a whim, and I couldn't imagine not having it anymore.
        3. Ariel is my favorite princess
        4. 2 of my 4 tattoos are Disney tattoos
        5. I used to be in love with Josh Hartnett when I was a kid
        6. I want to live on a homestead and leave the city life.
        7. I've never been huntine
        8. I am terrible at cooking, but I attempt it anyway.
        9. I was in colorguard on and off for eight years, and taught for two years.
        10 . I love the smell of "fresh linen" candles.
        11. I haven't had cable since I moved out of my parents house.

      My questions
1. If you could create another blog, what would it be about?
2. Where would you like to visit?
3. If time and money wasn't an issue, what planet would you want to see in real life?
4. What is your go-to accessory?
5. Whats one food or drink that you can't live without?
6. Are you a cat or dog person?
7. If you could the the opposite gender for 24 hours, what would you do?
8. What song do you have on repeat right now?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
11. Who is your favorite Youtuber/Blogger?


I nominate (Click names for links!)
Catherine Lux
Hungry Travel Style
London Olive


Don't forget to give all these wonderful blogs a read through, you'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter witty comment here.